Readers and Supporters:
The newspaper is a living encyclopedia, daily portal, and documentation of real-world events. Thanks to our various donations from our home delivery subscribers and others who also value education, NIE is able to give every student the opportunity to access newspapers and curriculum that are both informative and relevant.
By providing newspapers to students you are:
- Enhancing the quality of citizen participation in schools and local government through better mutual understanding among educators, students, parents and the community
- Transforming students into interested, active citizens
The Inquirer's Newspapers in Education (NIE) department, and its sponsors and clients, work together to develop customized educational programs in the eight-county area. The NIE department then formulates and distributes educational resources to participating schools.
A donation will put your brand on materials distributed to hundreds of thousands of students all over our eight-county Philadelphia market. Your educational message will appear in the pages of The Inquirer and Daily News, and specialized programs of study can be produced and published on NIE.philly.com. There are many possibilities for exposure, including:
- 8,12 or 16-page customized curriculum, distributed inside the newspaper
- In-paper features highlighting your messages in an educational context
- Web presence including discounted ticket information, specialized lesson plans, a link to your site, front-page button leading to your exclusive page, and maximum exposure to teachers, students, and parents in the area
- Color poster with educational panels on the back, distributed to classrooms
- Any vision of an educational piece that ties to your brand and message
Sponsorship allows you to directly target specific markets through an educational program. By putting newspapers into the hands of students, you will be helping today’s generation gain a lifetime gift of learning.
For questions and concerns please contact:
News In Education
801 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107